Recent Tweets

February 23, 2010

Good Karma - Part I

I posted before about the The Good Karma Gift Swap with Kaileen Elise so here's a little update on how things went.

I know that they were supposed to be mailed by Wednesday, but I just finished mine on Friday. Between all the snow recently, my lack of real money, and my overall inability to make a decision, it took me forever to finally send my box. But it is done. I took pictures and I'll post what I sent in Part II.

Moments before I finished my box, the doorbell rang. I felt kind of bad about not finishing my box yet so I didn't open what came for me until I had finished with and sent my box. Here's what was in it.






Signed Carolyn

So... At first I thought it was Carolyn from Hang On Little Tomato. She's the only Carolyn I saw in the comments of the gift swap page. Which is awesome. I totally love that blog.

I checked and found out. It's not. Still not sure who it is. I'll let you know when I find out who it is. (I DID!!!)

But anyways. She is super awesome!!!
I love that she really payed attention to my little bit about me. There aren't too many posts on here yet, so it's kind of hard to figure out anything about me from this blog so far. I thought it was great that she wrapped one of the presents in aluminum foil (I had mentioned that cat loves to steal the stuff). It was cool. I think I may have to put up a picture later of cat enjoying his new toy.

So this was really awesome. And so much more than I was expecting. Now I'm just thinking. I really hope Micaela likes my box. I thought pretty hard about what to put in it. Trying not to worry about how much money I didn't have to put into things. I tried to be creative. Now I'm wondering if it worked. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Plus, I guess there's always next time. I'm just getting the hang of this whole adult friendships thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle!! I'm the other Carolyn from "Sweet Caroline" I am glad that you and your kitty enjoyed your goodies!! I had so much fun putting everything together!! Enjoy and Good Karma to you!! xo Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. of COURSE you would get such precious stuff from Carolyn. :) i just ADORE her!!! really.

    she's so darling.

    and just so you know... I LOOOOVED your gifts!!! i loved it. each piece was so thoughtful and your little notes were my fave.

    :)

    PRECIOUS. esp the bride and groom teddy bears!

    ReplyDelete