Recent Tweets

February 26, 2010

DC Week

OK so maybe posting a 25th post just to do it wasn't really your style. It's mine. I'm not going to apologize. I'm not sorry for being me. Instead I'm going to write yet another post today. But this time something worth reading. Or not.

Next week I'll be in DC. I have a few things to take care of at school to get ready for my upcoming graduation. HOORAY GRADYOOAYSHUN!!! I'm sure they're proud of the learnin I did there and they're ready to get rid of me for good.

Anyways, I'm taking this time to get ready to move back to the city. That means looking for a job and an apartment. I'm not exactly sure of everything I'll be doing while I'm there, but I do know that I'll need to eat. If you know of any good places that I may not have tried, or any DC bloggers you think I would like to meet or would be interested in meeting up with a newbie, feel free to let me know. I can use all the help I can get. Right now my plan is just not to be unemployed or homeless when I get to DC in May. And there are oh so many ways to get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment