Recent Tweets

March 08, 2010

Good Karma - Part III

So I finally found out exactly which Carolyn was my gift swap buddy!!! Super Awesome!!! In case you weren't paying attention, here's what she sent me. I absolutely loved it. And I've found a new blogger buddy. She's just starting out like me. I read her blog Sweet Caroline completely (awesome name by the way - couldn't get the song out of my head). It's amazing how much you can learn about someone from reading their thoughts over a few months. She is a fan of one of my favorite bloggers Kimberly Wilson and has participated in an ornament swap organized by my giftee Micaela. What a small blogosphere this is...

I'm continuously amazed at how my blogger friend circle is growing so rapidly. It's great getting to meet new friends who love candles, tea, bubble baths, and stuff like I do. Hopefully I've made a new friend who is special enough to get added to my newly formed Christmas Card List this year.

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy you enjoyed your goodies!! Your blog is fantastic!! Enjoy your weekend!! xo Carolyn

    ReplyDelete