Recent Tweets

February 23, 2010

Good Karma - Part II

Ok. I just checked my page and in the comments I found out that my Good Karma box got to its lovely owner. Now I can let you guys know what I sent her. After reading her entire blog (I just got stuck. It was soooo awesome and full of such great life stories) I decided to send these.



The box included

Comfort - A pair of teddy bears dressed like a bride and groom - She's getting married soon, and who doesn't like teddy bears anyways?

Creativity - 2 tiny books to write in and a set of colored pencils

Calming - A little bottle of my favorite Bath and Body Works bubble bath - hooray for bubbles

Celebration - A scented candle called Glistening Snow (or something like that) - after moving to VA from Texas and being drowned in Snowpocalypse during her first winter here I thought it was only appropriate

so here's what she said in the comments


Dear Danielle,

I WAS SOOO EXCITED when I saw your little package of goodness waiting for me when we got home from our daytrip out of town. :) YOU COULDN'T HAVE PICKED OUT BETTER GIFTS!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! i love the sweet little bears :) and agree with why they are comforts. They are SO soft and I hope to incorporate them in our wedding somehow. I just LOVE everything. I giggled at your comment about the snow... yes, PLEASE no more of it! bless you having to deal with it too (btw, is your dog a bichon frise too?!)

your note was just as sweet and made the good karma swap THAT much more enjoyable! I promise to blog about it as soon as my person gets hers :)

i hope we stay in touch!

I LOVED EVERYTHING! xoxo
Micaela


I'll put up a link to her post when she writes more. In the mean time, enjoy her blog Dolce Vita

1 comment:

  1. i really did LOVE everything! :) i just got back from my birthday vacation to texas and blogged about it today! :)

    http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2010/03/good-karma-gift-swap.html

    it was sooo much fun and i'm glad to have met you through it :) keep in touch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete