Recent Tweets

February 23, 2010

Post 25!

Yay!!! My 25th Blog Post!

This has been quite an adventure. I didn't really expect much when I started this blog, and I'm not really sure what I expect as I continue. But the journey is most definitely turning into quite an adventure. Hopefully I can keep this up and celebrate more milestones. 50th and 100th posts will get their own special time to shine, and then celebrating 6 months and 1 year of blogging! This is going to be great. Maybe I should plan a party... I do like parties.

Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying following me on this random journey called life. Maybe one day I'll become entertaining, informative, or helpful. But for now, it's fun being me and watching my world expand. And if you have any ideas on how to celebrate posts 50 and 100 let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment