Recent Tweets

March 02, 2010

Snow Again?

It snowed again! Yay! For real this time though. I'm excited. I don't have to did myself out. I wasn't stuck in the house with my parents for a week straight with no escape. It was actually fun.

I spent a decent part of the weekend designing two new post series for the blog. The first "Focus On:" will premier next Monday along with my Weekend Update. The second new series "Setting Goals: A Week In Review" will debut next Friday. If I like the way they turn out each of these will become a recurring post series on the blog. Yay for new things! (Insert Happy Dance Here)

This week I will be in DC focusing on a few career and school things. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to check in every day, but I promise the posts will go up by Friday and I won't leave you wondering if I'm dead for a whole week. Plus, I never go anywhere without my phone and Twitter is quickly becoming one of my best friends. If you're in the DC area and want to meet up or have suggestions of ways to spend my inevitable free time send me a message through email, facebook, twitter, or in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment