Recent Tweets

March 10, 2010

New Series - Focus On:



Welcome to Focus On: the latest idea to cross my mind. As I've been planning out my year, I've noticed that all of my ideas seem to focus on what I consider to be the basics of building a balanced life. These are the parts of life that every person on the planet worries about, or almost everyone anyway. While it may seem that some of these issues have nothing to do with one another, they are essentially all interconnected.

Over the next few months, I will be taking the time to define these life categories. I will also be examining ways to stay sane while trying to focus on all of the basics while still dealing with the everyday world. The first series entry for each month will introduce the month's topic of focus and open up what I hope will be an enlightening discussion for all involved.

Through this series I hope you will find ways to bring your life into balance, free your mind to think clearer, and open your heart to new ways to love yourself and the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment