Recent Tweets

March 08, 2010

March 2010 Goals

After seeing the progress that I made with my goals last month, I decided to do this again. Documenting the progress that I make here holds me accountable for my actions. Even if the only person reading has already heard about my plans, or happens to be me.

This month, my focus happens to be on my career, or lack of one. So most of my goals will focus on that. Although, I have included some random goals like last month as well as some of my year long goals.

Career Goals
- Sort through all old papers and files
- Organize paper filing system
- Organize computer filing system
  • Keep - File
  • Trash - Trash and Recycle
- Organize school notes
  • Keep - organize related subjects, minimize notebooks needed
  • Trash - Donate to students still at Howard if in good shape
  • Create a Book List - read syllabus for each class to match each notebook with a reading list and get rid of large unneeded books
- Read and Review Career books, websites and articles for blog
- Send emails to people I would like to work for or with in DC and virtually
- Review my GTD system
- Send resume to family and friends

Health Goals

- Run/Walk for 20 mins every day (not sundays)
- Set and accomplish 4 Nike+ Goals
  • Run 20 Times
  • Burn 1000 Calories
  • Run 25 Miles
  • Run 1 mile in 16 minutes 5 Times
Church Goals
- Create IYPU contacts database
- Plan IYPU dollar-a-day finance sheets

Personal Goals
- Get Rid of 31 Things
- Complete Stuff Inventory
- Update packing and travel list

New Habits

- Weekly Blogging on Monday and Friday
- Setting and Accomplishing 1 Productive Goal Every Day

No comments:

Post a Comment