Recent Tweets

March 10, 2010

Focus On: Project Organization

This month, I will be focusing on a major project. My Career. While most of the details will be about my job search, the majority of the posts this month will offer tips to help you start, organize, track and finish any major project.

Here's a preview of what I will be writing about:
How To Start - Setting Goals and Establishing Habits
Taming Your Monster of a Calendar
To-Do Lists
Folders, Files, and Notebooks
How, When and Why to Track Your Progress

Throughout the month I will also be writing about books and products that have helped me to redesign my career and organize my projects and my life. Hopefully this month of focus will help you to figure out what you want to do with your precious moments and how you want to affect the world around you. Or at least help to get all the small stuff cleared up so you can think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news!! I re-organized my formerly dis-organized life about 6 years ago! If you need any tips let me know!! Good Luck!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Carolyn - I figured new degree, hopeful new job, possible new city = good time for a new start. Good to know someone else did this and survived. That always makes starting a project more exciting than overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete