Recent Tweets

April 26, 2010

April 2010

April is almost over and I have yet to post goals of any kind. Not sure how I feel about that. Anyways, here's what I've been up to lately.

Operation "Get rid of 365 Things" has helped me make a little progress in my closet. I now know that all of the shoes I have fit, are in good condition, and are well loved. They are also all very stylish. I will be very well dressed this summer, if only from the ankle to the floor. I'm hoping that next month I can make a bit more progress. Maybe finally get rid of any pants and skirts that I don't like or don't fit. Then I'll be well dressed from the waist down. Which to me is a good start. In the movies when they show good looking people they always start from the floor up.

I've also been working on a new project with two good friends. Kinda keeping it hush hush right now, but I'm hoping that it will be up and running by the end of the summer. We've all apparently had ideas about it for around a year but didn't really know that the others did too. So three projects became one project and now we're all working together and having a blast doing it.

I now teach the 3-5 year old sunday school class at church. My mom says I got the class because I'm a big little kid. Quite possibly true. This week we colored on the walls. I got chalkboard paint last week and we painted one of the walls in our classroom. It turned out pretty good. I think I may post pics when I finish decorating the rest of the room. The little kids loved it. So did the other teachers. I think we may end up doing a board in some of the other classes next week.

Other than that life has been one big blur. Maybe next month I'll do a lot better with remembering to write about it as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment